Thanks to Vanessah, I've decided to make a list of things that make me, me :)

1. I listen to various genres of music without a care of what people think about it.
2. I am stubborn.
3. I met an asshole who made me more aware of who actually surrounds me.
4. I am close with my mother
5. I express what I think or feel in music.
6. I don't actually believe in God and shit all that much.
7. I love to blog.
8. I think big.
9. I love animals.
10. I'm not a rude person, but if you insult me, I won't sit there and take it.
11. I am a night person, definitely not a morning person.
12. I like to make lists.
13. I have the attention span of a toddler.
14. I hate the thought of what other people are thinking yet I don't care.
15. I have fallen in love at a young age.
16. I cry in movies. A lot.
17. I pierced my lip and ear myself, it made me proud.
18. I drum.
19. I LOVE to dance.
20. I LOVE music.
21. I had an over obsession with the Spice Girls until I was 7.
22. I understand everyone's situations.
23. I like being independent.
24. I believe drama makes life interesting.
25. I keep secrets, which is more than a lot of people can say.
26. Torquay and Queensland are my favourite places in the world.
27. I cannot go a week without writing.
28. I love English and am a nerd at spelling.
29. I cry when I see others cry.
30. I am not stick thin and I kind of like it.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.