29th of March,2010 11:39pm

"It's too late to cry, too broken to move on. And still I can't let you be, most nights I hardly sleep; Don't take what you don't need from me. It's just a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather; I was praying that you and me might end up together."
It's funny how just one song could bring you to tears, just thinking about the way things used to be. A small period of time in your life could influence your emotions so much, and you didn't even realise it at the time. The nights you spend rolling through the reminiscences, listening to the overpowering music that control your sentiments and the images in your imagination of the days you spent together, not perceiving anyone or anything surrounding. Face it; you weren't ready for this, you were unaware how quickly it would all end and cause your entire world and emotional wellbeing to come crashing down.
The adolescents' ability to love is exceedingly underestimated.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.