2nd of April,2010 3:35pm

Today's just another step towards tomorrow. If it is an enjoyable step or not, is an entirely different story. Today was one of those days you just sit at home, nothing to do and everyone just seems to hate you. You notice all the bad things in your life, and all the problems that are occurring or are about to occur. Your parents just don't understand or want to listen, you're best friends mind is just being controlled by a slut, he just hates you because you hate her, your siblings insult you to the worst they can come up with and even the animals give you a bitchface. And then there's the part where you get grounded for the fourth time that week. And the week hasn't even finished. Lovely -_-

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.