Some random day,2010 Some random time.

Well I haven't blogged properly in a while, I feel kind of ashamed about that. So my apparant 'lovelife' as they call it has actually gone up. I am happily coupled off with my polar opposite whom I very much love. I can't say that we're IN love as we probably still have no idea what that's like, but i do love Liam. And as far as i'm concerned, IN love and loving someone are two very different things, don't judge me. The same asshole i've hated for a while now is still the same assholey person and I don't see us being friends ever again. My schooling is somewhat surviving, no thanks to my inability to solve uneeded maths questions. My family is still the same, a house full of stubborn wogs. Then theres Gertrude and Biff. How i love the two combined, I could never live without them. It would be like Nandos without Peri-Peri sauce! LOVE IT!

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.