17th of March,2010 8:07pm

I hate the fact that everwhere I look, each and every couple is perfect. They're standing there together, hugging, kissing, talking, communicating. I feel like an idiot, the way I have to look for you, yet can't find you. I wish I didn't have to lie when everyone asked how we are. I just wish youaced the way you did tat night. You weren't shy or embarrassed or anything. It elt right. I want that feeling to come back again, the only thing is, i'm scared it won't...

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.