20th of March,2010 5:30am

Some times in my life, I feel like everything just fits together. Other times I feel as if everything wants to go it's own way and tries to drag the tiny bits that makeup my life into separate directions. When everything fits together, I don't have any stress. I don't care about a single thing in the world, nothing really matters. When everything is torn, it's like nothing goes right. I am missing something at that moment, my head is spinning and I crave something I shouldn't. Yesterday everything fit, I was peaceful, I loved it. Today, I'm a mess. Nothing makes sense and no one is a friend. These are the times I wish I didn't have to experience. I just wish everything would go dark and there would be loud music while I play my drums and no one would come to bother me, just until I can see the bright side where everything fits.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.