24th of March,2010 10:03pm

Why do we women take every little detail into consideration? It's as if our minds register every tiny thing a man says or does, and processes it through our brains, trying to figure out what it all means. We always know we're never going to end up knowing, but we do it anyway. Why? It makes everything interesting. Us females tend to over think everything and try a lot, where as men just go in for it and hope for the best. If we did not take notice of everything, where would the arguments that lead to make up dates go? And even more importantly, where would the tension and fights that have excitement and fun in them go? Whilst we all figure and believe men are from Mars, I could not see why they couldn't think the same thing seeing as both groups are polar opposites of each other. It may sound bad, saying arguing is good but let's face it, relationships aren't healthy or enjoyable without the little bumps in the road along the way. Congratulations ladies, our worrying and 'important situations' which mean nothing after a day contribute to the wonderful times in a couples relationship! Sawweeeeeeeeeeeeet(:

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.