1st of Febrary,2010 11:17pm

You're gone. I don't know what to do with myself. I thought we'd be together forever and nothing would come between us. You said you'd never leave me, yet you've left me in a mess to drown in my own tears. So when the next one comes along, tell me how she feels while she's on your lips. Tell me, will she be like me? Or will she be better? Will she ever compare? Or will I be the forgotten one, never to be spoken of again, never to be in your fondest memories? "Go to bed, go to sleep, no music, just sleep you have school tomorrow!" I can't sleep. I have to listen to my music and I cannot bare the thought of attending school tomorrow. How could anyone sleep when you just lost the person you love. How can you shut your eyes for more than a second when you know the one your most fondest of doesn't care, that they do not love you like they once did. Obviously my parents did not understand that a fourteen year old can feel the same, if so more, pain of heartbreak as an adult can. My entire pillow damped and soaked from endless amount of tears swallows up yet another downfall of leakage from my eyes, Mayday Parade playing while I look at the photos we had. I wonder if i'm off your wall yet? The wall you woke up to and fell asleep to. The moon wasn't visible tonight, I guess the moon fell down tonight, but you still didn't love me. Just to let you know, you still have my heart and I don't know how i'm surviving without you to care for it.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.