11:55pm

Mayday Parade playing full blast in my ears while my tears kept coming, my mind went back to Friday the 29th of January. Our last kiss at the side of my red brick house. The last kiss where Bonita and Jason had to pull us away from each other. The last words I spoke to you 'I love you' echoed in my head. Your voice replayed as you yelled how you loved me too.
'The first kiss stole the breathe from my lips, why did the last one tear us apart?'

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.