8th of February,2010 9:37am

Wheres Daniel Sox? Wheres Daniel?! Yes I know, it's kind of weird that my cat gets all excited at the mention of my best friend, but hey, so do I. As I sit here, I really wanted my biff here, I missed him so much, but he was at school, like the rest of everyone. I was extremely pumped and excited to get to school, not usually like me at all, but then when I hit a bump in the road, my happy mood had vanished and just as I thought everything was going at its best, it went back down to the bottom. What's bad is that I'm not allowed out for a while now. What's worse is that I'm not on good terms with either of my parents. You may think it's not a big deal, and neither did I, until it turned out that it kinda sucked ass. Big time. So that leaves me here, home alone almost all day, finishing my once in a blue moon smoke, looking at my half finished long awaited breakfast, drinking my fourth cup of coffee, making grilled cheese bread slices and watching the big bang theory. I feel like chicken... Fuck My Life :\

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.