13th of February,2010 11:57pm

Time slows down whenever you’re around. Can you feel this magic in the air? It must’ve been the way you kissed me. I fell in love when I saw you standing there; it must’ve been the way today was a fairytale.It may have taken a while for you to feel open and comfortable in those red chairs, and the movie we picked may not have been scary like we wanted it to be, or good at all for that matter. And the arm rest may have left a permanent dent in my ribs from leaning over it far too much, But Just sitting there in your arms, squished and all, it felt like the best moment in my life. Feeling your body against mine, your head laying on mine and your lips gently kissing my forehead every so often was enough to send me on top of the world. It just felt so perfect! The beat of your heart booming in my ears as I fall half asleep, with your fingers stroking mine was amazingly epic. I think I over estimated the rest of them, you were the perfect one all along; we just hit a bump along the road.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.