Friday, I'm In Love.

Friday, 29th of January,2010 11:58pm
So today was quite extraordinary. My mother and father told me I was not allowed out he last couple of days of the holidays, but everything that they said seemed to have flown out the front door. Two days ago, I saw my baby boy, Mitch, my big brother Jason and the hard cunt Steven with Bonita. I ended up staying out till 9pm. Which, if you knew my parents, would never be allowed? I don’t know what the exception was this time, but I liked it. Yesterday I met up with the biff, Daniel, My “Middle” brother, Taylor, and a third of Gertrude, Bonita at McDonalds. We then walked to the oval and met up with Jase, Steven and Mitch. This would usually be a bit too far for my parents liking, but my mother was more than happy to drop me off and allow me to walk with a whole bunch of boys and a third of Gertrude? I didn’t know what had gotten into my parents, but they seemed to let me have a little more responsibility these holidays than I usually would have been allowed. But hey, I am definitely not complaining. Now I need to take a long awaited poo and foodage so I will continue this in a bit.

Saturday 30th of January,2010 12:31am
Carrying on from where I left off, I like the fact my parents trust me more, I fell oh so adult-ish! So after our little walk though Sydenham, again to my surprise, my house was filled with a lot of boys… That my mother was ecstatic about? She didn’t mind the company, especially finding the sons she never had, Jason and Taylor. T’was a lol and a half. She left for her work and we remained out back for a smoke. I don’t really know what else to write, but almost the perfect afternoon. If only another third of Gertrude, Nessah, and my babe Megan were there, it would have THEN been perfect. Jason and Mitch and Steven had to leave, so we all migrated out to the front and walked along the side. Saying goodbye a kaffaffle came about and lead to around, 378487864327469768 kisses goodbye between me and my boy, a car beep, a country word from an old man, and a signal from another person, a few random ass photos which I did not know people took and me and Mitch having green cheeks. Don’t ask. Us remaining four went back inside and then recorded a random ass twenty minute video, which will be posted soon, hopefully, my cord works. We then went backyardage and took photos, which failed the first time, half because I had it on zoom and the other halfy because it was on video, not on camera. Another video was made, of Daniel getting anus raped by my dog. Again, the video of those to be posted shortly if cord works. After a while we went outside the front so Bonita’s parents could pick her up. After that Taylor, Daniel and I went inside, to lead to a fight between me and Taylor as he had the idea of taking a photo of me in my very much so youngie days. Not good, as I failed. Bu everything must end properly, so the boys left. The day was quite a good day, and maybe not that funny/fun to you reading, but you kind of had to be there to see the effect we have on each others existence. It’s quite horrible.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.