27th of Janary,2010 9:28pm

You get defensive over nothing. You find the most normal things about me weird. You piss me off over the fact about how you just don't get it. We disagree constantly. Sometimes we just don't feel like talking to eachother. So how do I love you so fucking much? I don't care about what other people say, you're irresistable to me. I can't help but be drawn to you. Even if you make me so angry, you always seem to be the one to brighten me up. Why do you have these such manipulative powers that do't even feel manipulative, they just make me love you even more. Sighs.....

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.