Sometime on the 2nd of February,2010

You obviously don’t care. I didn’t expect you to anyway. None of them ever did in these circumstances. I didn’t know it would be so soon though. School had just started and I thought this year would bring out the best in me. Let’s just say I'm not off to such a great start. I'm sitting here just watching my television program, somehow relating everything that happens to us. But I can cope with it. I may have been the biggest mess in the world last night, but tonight is a different story. I'm strong. I will not cower before you and show you the pain I feel. This time I will push it away, it will not affect me the way it did before. I'm over the bullshit you all put me through. Not just you, the immature little boys before yourself too. You’re over it all, I'm over the pathetic-ness of it all. I don’t want anymore drama, I didn’t want you out of my life, but I don’t think there is any other way for me to get over the facts you killed the last living cells in my heart. Wow, skins looks ever so inviting with that delicious looking male figure on the screen! All the good ones are always on the big screen. Stupid life… Smoke and corn thins anyone?

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.