8:10pm

Whats your excuse this time? "Getting him back for what he did to you"? Yet everything he wants, he gets. and its still not enough is it? It’s from one girl to another. And at the end of the day he comes back to you. Why? Because he cares? No chance. Because what he didn’t get off them he knows he can get it off you. Why do you keep letting it happen? Stupidity, Ignorance, all of the above? You keep trying to convince yourself that you don’t care and there are absolutely no feelings. So you keep telling yourself over and over again. And even if there’s not, it still hurts to know you’re being used. You know this isn’t right, but you keep going back, why? Because you enjoy the ride and its good while it lasts? Do you like the feeling of being used? You were falling again, you said you wouldn’t, but you knew it would come back to this. It’s not like you can tell him though. Remember that little speech how there’s "no strings attached". You like being around him though, the way he makes you laugh and how he’s yours and you’re his, just for that night. When he holds you and you think "everything’s going to be all right" but after all that, you feel worthless, you feel like nothing. You know better and you just cry. But you brought it upon yourself. And there’s nothing you can do, you just keep going back. And it all comes down to the fact that you loved him. But that's all changed now. It's over. It's done. You're free.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.