6th of February,2010 2:06pm

This morning at twelve A.M was probably the most excited I will ever be this whole weekend. Yet it is still carrying on ad I don't think ever disappearing. The only thing freaking me ot now, is I cannot wait for schol to start on Monday again : I know, shocker. I am now watching Sex and the City and eating grilled cheese on bread. I AM A HAPPY CHAPPY!!! :D finally :)

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.