4th of February,2010 6:01pm

Congratulations, everytime you walk past me, my bottle thumps at a fast pace. Everytime you look at me it ges at a faster pace. When you go in for that cheek kiss hello and goodbye, you look like your going straight for me, but it always turns into side action... That makes my heart go it's fastest and then stop when your lips touch my skin. Good on you for having me incontrolable!

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.