7:58pm

A change of weather, we're still together when it ends.

Even though we only had a couple of hours together, it was nice just to sit there with you. Just feeling your presence among me made me feel warmer than the weather, despite the fact you gave me goosebumps. I don't care what they say or do, I'm in love with you and nothing can change that.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.