23rd of January,2010 1:00am

I smell him on my shirt *sadface*. Stupid playlist with your name on it. I’ve been sitting here for hours listening to it all alone and in the dark. I'm not attending Urban Force anymore, which is a depressive downfall. I'm not even kidding; it’s making me quite unhappy. All these situations I have been put in is making me uneasy and sick to my stomach. I am leaving this shithole for Torquay for a almost a week to clear my mind and walk along the long beaches, just so I can sort everything out I left here. Or maybe even just forget about it all. I just hope the rain can hold off for the days I remain there. Perhaps I could build a tan while I'm there… Memo; Buy Reef Oil!
I am hoping to meet up with dear Maddy while in Torquay and maybe even go up to Ocean Grove for the day to see Lil and Britta. If my parents don’t throw a hernia and say “Oh no, you may get raped while your there!” or something.
A few things I will miss for the short time will be:

Gertrude, I love them dearly.
PK’s awesome one way webcam conversations.
Internet.
Walks with my older brother Jason, since it’ll be warm while I'm gone -___-
But most of all, speaking to Mitch. Twill be hard not to make contact with him for four whole days.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.