22nd of January,2010 1:46am

Even if I hit my head so hard on my bed head that I’d forgotten how to read and even if a caterpillar chewed my arm off and even if my computer containing my life crashed and even if the sun exploded the moon into tiny rocks and came town to earth and caused a tsunami in the United States which made Asia have a monsoon which made Australia have a super massive hurricane which ruined our country and destroyed our state which left our city in pieces which killed my suburb, if I was with you, it would all be ok with me.
All I need to get by is knowing you truly love me and will never leave me. I have that reassurance now.

The Anthropology of Ariana.

I'm not who you think I am because to be honest, you don't know who I am. How should you? I laugh when i'm not meant to, I cry when things get happy. I never know what to wear. I want it to be hot when it's cold, and cold when it's hot. I like being alone, yet when I am, I wish I wasn't. I realised not everything is worth dying for. Nothings what it seems and who you thought were, aren't. All I need is you, that's all I really know.